Telemarketing – Part time
We’re looking for a part time Telemarketing Executive with B2B experience, to join our team in Sydney.
The role holder is responsible for generating leads for Mitrefinch products within the Australian market, this is carried out by completing outbound calls to a database of contact.
This role is part-time and is for 10 hours a week, this is to be split over at least 2 days (no more than 5 hours a day) but is flexible over the days this covers. This role can have additional hours required at prior agreement/discussion with the post holder and inline with business requirements.
This role comes with a target-based commission plan.
Calling from a database of contacts or provided lists to establish contact and identifying opportunities for our Sales team to visit prospects, pitch and sell Mitrefinch products.
- Recording and managing lead information in the CRM system.
- Understanding our primary target audiences and the messages that will resonate with them.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, business opportunities events and competitors.
- Developing relationships with the Sales team and ensuring enhancement of the processes/generation as and when required, with the support of the Overseas General Manager.
*The above is not an exhaustive list but identifies the core functions of the role.
Skills and experience
– Experience or knowledge of B2B technology sales
– Strong communication skills and the desire to build high performing sales teams
– Proven experience of building strong relationships with colleagues
– Have strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained, and results are delivered
– Organised, forward-thinking and good at making decisions for the good of the business.
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details, send us your resume and we’ll be in touch.