Are you an innovative, forward-thinking go-getter who thrives on a challenge?
Are you looking to carve out an exciting career in a fantastic multinational company with a great culture, appealing benefits and outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development?
Mitrefinch is always on the lookout for bright sparks at all career stages to join our growing team of top-notch professionals. Check this space for the latest opportunities.
Fill out one of the forms on this page and we will get back to you once we have an opportunity for you to join our team.
Come and join the Helpdesk Team at Mitrefinch
Mitrefinch is a market leader in developing and providing user-friendly Employee Management Solutions, incorporating Time and Attendance, Rostering and Employee Self Service.
Due to continuing growth and an expanding client base, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Support Consultant to join our Help Desk Team in Sydney.
A busy, varied and exciting role, you will be required to provide after sales support to our ever expanding list of clientele across Australia and New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of at least 12 months experience in a similar helpdesk role. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, you must be able to communicate with technical and non-technical contacts and work collaboratively within a team environment.
Your main responsibilities will include managing support calls, prioritising work, and ensuring users are well informed of the progress of their issue/s.
Your knowledge and experience will include:
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably 12 months experience in a similar (technical) role
- Microsoft Office products and Windows operating systems -including SQL server
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills (including negotiation and conflict resolution skills)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Self motivated and good time management (ability to meet deadlines)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt skills and knowledge to new situations
- A competitive package matching level of skill and experience will be offered to the right candidate
In addition, the role offers a career path into Consulting and System Implementation, support of a close knit team and the opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic and expanding global organisation.
Full training on our Workforce Management Solutions will be provided.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for the position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 884 817 for more info.
This opportunity is only open to candidates with Australian/NZ Permanent Residency and you must have a full Driver's License.
Digital Marketing Executive
Come and join the Marketing Team at Mitrefinch
Mitrefinch is a global technology company and market leader in employee management offering our customers time and attendance and HR software solutions. We currently have over 3,000 customers worldwide, including some of the leading brands and companies across the world.
Due to continued growth we currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
Your main responsibility as a motivated Digital Marketing Executive is to help the business to implement marketing across an array of platforms including web and social on both organic and paid environments as well more traditional marketing such as brochures, direct marketing and events.
You will be responsible for:
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by Mitrefinch to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Analyse leads generated: Using SalesForce and other tools display metrics and KPI for senior managers and CEO.
- Answer calls, email and other leads coming into the business, make sure they meet the qualification criteria and pass them to the sales team.
- Plan, prepare and attend industry events to showcase Mitrefinch's products and services.
- Create or source content for the Mitrefinch Blog and share across social media platforms.
- Lead communications to existing and new customers via email
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent IT skills including competency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment (preferable)
- Experience of working with SalesForce (preferable)
The company's global head office is in the UK and will provide branding and a wider global digital strategy.
In return we offer a competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience.
You will be an Australian or NZ resident and to apply please send a CV and covering letter stating salary expectations to email@example.com or call us on 1300 884 831 for more info.